Friends! Food! Fun!
Join TAG and help decide what happens at the library! This group meets on the FIRST MONDAY of each month from 4 pm-5pm in the library.
We'll have snacks at each meeting & also work on a project to help the community!
Each meeting will count as a volunteer hour, so if you're looking for hours to add to your resume come hang with us! Geared for: 6th - 12th graders.
Monday, March 4
Monday, April 1
Monday, May 6
Monday, June 3
Anyone in grades 6th – 12th are welcome. We'll be watching Anime, drawing anime, and learning about anime, manga, graphic novels! Each time will be different! If you would like to talk about, draw, or watch something specific let Braelyn know! firstname.lastname@example.org
NO registration required! Just show up!
All meetings are on Mondays at 3:30 PM
Come listen to a fascinating TED Talk & Taste some yummy food! TED Talks revolve around MANY different topics, and you can suggest different topics to talk about. We'll watch the TED Talk together (less than 20 minutes), eat some food or maybe make some food, and then talk about what we heard while munching.
The 4th Tuesday of each month @ 3:30 PM.
February 26 - S'mores
March 26 -
April 23 -
May 28 -
No registration required!
Geared for ages 11-18 (grades 6-12).
2018 Teen Top Ten:
1. Turtles All the Way Down by John Green
2. One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
3. Warcross by Marie Lu
4. Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
5. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
6. Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds
7. I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter by Erika L. Sanchez
8. Paper Hearts by Ali Novak
9. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
10. Once and For All by Sarah Dessen
Algoma Public Library owns all 10 books!